Design Element
Comment on "Ridiculously Useful Shortcuts Easily Forgotten"
by Jon H — Apr 01
I just wish some of the more obscure shortcut symbols were explained somewhere. Somewhere easy to find.

For instance, in, the Command-diagonal-up-arrow (Scroll to top) and Command-diagonal-down-arrow (Scroll to bottom). What the heck are they?

(Amazingly, after years of befuddlement, I finally figured that out right as I was writing that. It's command-home and command-end. Not that there's anything to particularly link a diagonal arrow to those things. It almost looks like it means a mouse gesture.)
Back to "Ridiculously Useful Shortcuts Easily Forgotten"
Design Element

Copyright © Scott Stevenson 2004-2015