Design Element
Comment on "We're Almost There"
by Charles — May 21
What type of plug are you looking for? Is this a power cord with a special socket or does it use that regular shape that most CPUs use? I think I have a "flat" cable like that, it turns at a 90 degree angle just after the block that sticks in the CPU, so it has a lower profile than a regular power cord that just sticks straight out the back. If you could provide more details on what you're looking for, I might have what you need, I'd gladly send it your way just to help clear out my box of cables. It's amazing how many random power cables I've accumulated over the years.
Back to "We're Almost There"
Design Element

Copyright © Scott Stevenson 2004-2015